Account Manager (Medical Microbiology)Apply now
- Identify and visit existing and prospective clients with a view to selling clinical testing services.
- Provide clients with written quotations, pricing, and other relevant information, in a timely fashion.
- Conduct annual account reviews for key accounts in order to monitor financial and service performance across the business area.
- Respond to sales enquiries, generate quotations, implement/update service level agreements and complete tender documents as required.
- Effectively communicate client needs & advocate internally on their behalf.
- Build relationships with clients through active consultation and regular communication.
- Develop a complete understanding of the client needs and business area requirements.
- Form relationships with key stakeholders internally and understand all areas of the business to ensure we provide the highest levels of service to our clients, ensure their needs are met and all queries are answered quickly and effectively.
- Degree in life sciences
- Previous experience selling into Hospital/Clinical Laboratories
- Or experience working as a Medical Microbiologist or Clinical Laboratory Scientist
- A full drivers license
- Excellent attention to detail