Corporate Finance ManagerApply now
Lead key financial analysis and modelling activities including:
- Development of best-in-class flexible financial models in a range of contexts.
- This will support a range of projects, including refinancing, valuations, project finance, public private partnership bids, capital expenditure assessments and post investment reviews.
- Reviewing sell side financial models to assess the sensitivity of input assumptions and apply additional buyside assumptions to evaluate the value of the business.
- Leveraging the financial modelling work performed to provide and present to the senior management team the strategic, financial, transactional and commercial conclusions reached in relation to business cases.
- Supporting financial analysis and feasibility on new markets and business growth areas.
- Supporting and ultimately leading transaction negotiations and structuring documentation with advisors and development partners including contract development, tender documents and proposals.
- Assisting deal structuring and due diligence workstreams associated with all stages of a growth project process.
- Project management support for key activities and workstreams at all stages of growth project processes.
Education, Qualifications & Experience:
- Honours bachelor’s degree in Finance or related discipline.
- Chartered accounting qualification required.
- Hold a minimum of 2 years relevant corporate finance experience (practice or industry considered).
- Expert-level experience in building and analysing complex financial models in relation to projects or transactions is essential.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including report writing