Finance Business Partner (Finance ERP Transformation Projects)Apply now
At a glance
- Working Arrangement Hybrid
- Location Dublin North, Dublin
- Job Type Permanent
- Posted 4 weeks ago
- Industry Finance
- Salary €80000 - €90000 per annum + Excellent
* Drive ‘best in class’ solution for the group planning and forecasting platform
* Assist with design and development of reporting and dashboards
* Perform UAT testing on design solutions, Test internal processes and procedures
* Challenge and build the solution design document
* Provide an approachable point of contact for Stakeholders; be a SME for the group tool
* Ensure all policies & procedures are up to date within the finance function and wider business
* Process improvement mindset; Know what good looks like within finance function
* Knowledge of leading finance technology advances; Bringing people on the journey
Skills & Behavioural Attributes:
* At least 5 years PQE experience in large corporate environment (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* An ambitious individual who has a keen interest in developing a career.
* Possess strong analytical and structured thinking, exposures to teamwork, demonstrate good commercial thinking and business acumen.
* Having the ease to work effectively under pressure and to meet established goals and objectives within the specified deadline, while maintaining quality at all times.
* A self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude is essential
* Exceptional interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills, and ability to engage and develop relationships with individuals at all levels of the organisation.
Additional Key Skills & Attributes:
* Systems implementation experience with mainstream ERP systems; Oracle experience would be advantageous
* Part of finance transformation programme experience (desired but not essential)
* Experience large corporate environment preferred.