* Ensure financial books are up to date, accurate and compliant.
* Managing all P&L, balance sheet and cash flow reporting, controls and processes for the site
* You will execute monthly and yearly closing against Budget and Forecast, ensuring accurate results are delivered on time.
* You’ll work with Balance sheet reconciliations, Annual report, income tax, and tax reporting.
* Managing the weekly flash, annual budgeting and rolling forecast processes.
* Implementation of KPI reporting framework that allows station to track performance against targets. Development and Ad hoc analysis.
* Administer the group’s certification instructions.
* Cost control through validation and process adherence.
* Manage financial internal and external audits and preparation of financial statements according to schedule.
* Manage VAT / social cost declarations to tax authorities. Practical knowledge of VAT /other taxes and ensure compliance as per law.
* University Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or equivalent
* Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting and/or Financial Reporting
* Strong accounting, analytical and financial skills with strategic thinking
* Delivery focused with a high degree of ownership and a positive, growth mind-set.
* Experience of working in IPOS, SUN, RSMS, OneStream or other similar financial reporting systems
* Expertise in Excel and Data Management
The ideal candidate furthermore has:
* Has experience in the Swedish Tax / financial laws and regulations.
* Good communication skills and ability to form internal and external business relationships.
* Curious in understanding the business from both a customer and financial perspective.
* Strong communicative skills, both written and spoken in English and Swedish.
* A flexible attitude to work, is self-motivated and disciplined.
* A sense of detail and a desire to improve.
* Hands-on practical approach to providing guidance and direction in a challenging and dynamic business environment.