Financial ControllerApply now
Reporting directly to the CFO, the Financial Controller will play a critical role in overseeing the financial management, planning, and reporting activities of the business.
- Lead, manage and develop the Finance team.
- Preparation of annual financial budgeting and forecasting
- Oversee management of the budgets and advise the Senior Leadership Team on financial exceptions.
- Responsible for the company’s overall cash flow management and forecasting cash positions
- Preparation of statutory Accounts
- Support the Senior Leadership Team by contributing the financial elements of all funding applications.
- Maintain good relations and communications with the external auditors.
- Supervise the Finance Team in monthly and day to day finance tasks including month end close process
- Promote improvement in people performance, processes and systems
- Attend Senior Leadership meetings, Board Meetings as required.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant with 5+ years PQE
- Confident self-starter with ability to work on own initiative.
- Experience leading and managing a finance team
- Strong communication skills and ability to build strong relationships across an organization
- Experience working in a complex business environment where there are multiple streams of income.
- Advanced Excel and IT Skills