Graduate Field EngineerApply now
- · Provide complete product support on medical device equipment, this will include installation and commissioning, preventative maintenance, repair and customer training
- · Work undertaken by engineers must comply with the relevant quality procedure relating to that service or activity.
- · Liaise with customer support administration on a regular basis.
- · Provide engineers reports and all relevant documentation to customer support administration for further processing and invoicing.
- · Proactively manage customer relations with particular emphasis on communication with customers and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Mechanical, Electrical or Biomedical graduates or experienced applicants will be considered.
- Field based experience in medical device service or electronic equipment is an advantage, but not essential.
- The suitable candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, be flexible, willing to travel, customer focused, technically competent and commercially aware with strong trouble-shooting and analytical skills.
- Additionally, they will possess strong organisational skills, the ability to thrive under pressure along with a strong desire to succeed.
- A full clean driver’s license is a must.