HR Business PartnerApply now
HR Business Partner
- The purpose of the HRBP is to assist the HR Director in their duties.
- The HRBP will have a broad knowledge of HR functions, including talent acquisition, ER branding, Irish employment law, employee engagement, employee relations and compensation and benefits.
- The HRBP will undertake a wide range of HR tasks, such as organising L&D events that support career and personal development, administering employee benefits and leave and crafting HR policies and procedures befitting a modern organization.
- Acting as the main point of contact and support for employees.
Objectives and Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Assist the HR Director in all internal and external HR matters.
- Take ownership of and deliver a successful end-to-end Talent Acquisition programme for all roles.
- Design and ensure delivery into the business of a best-in-class onboarding programme for all new starters.
- Design and deliver meaningful internship programmes in order to enhance the ER brand awareness in 2nd and 3rd level institutions.
- Develop and deliver best in class ER Branding in association with the Marketing Department to improve brand awareness both internally and externally.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as absence management, compensation and ER issues that may arise.
- Assist in development and implementation of HR policies and procedures in line with global expectations and our Company values.
- Ensure compliance with employment law and data privacy regulations.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Stay abreast of new trends and tools in employee development and compliance.
- Participate in cross functional training as required and instructed from time to time.
- Carry out any other duties as required by the HR Director or other Officer as assigned by the Managing Director.
- A Human Resources qualification
- Strong Communication Skills both written and oral.
- Excellent Telephone Skills and Manner.
- Professional Standard of Computer Literacy in particular Microsoft Office Suite and Excel.
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation and compliance procedures.
- Understand priorities with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A team-player with an ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.
- An excellent timekeeper who is reliable and punctual.
- Takes pride in their work and possesses excellent organisational and multitasking skills, as well as a keen attention to detail.
- Good time management skills and efficient.
- A High level of Flexibility.