HR Business Partner (6 month contract)Apply now
Our client is looking to recruit a HR Business Partner to join their growing team.
- Be the first point contact for People related matters, to provide expertise in Talent Management and Development, Employee Engagement, Recruitment, onboarding, Employee Relations, Compensation and Benefits, and People Analytics.
- Develop strong relationships with the teams to become a trusted advisor on all people related topics and HR related issues.
- Coach, support and advise line management to ensure effective leadership of their people.
- Implement the Performance Management process and reviews in order to drive a high-performance culture with a focus on mentoring in areas of performance management to ensure employees are appropriately evaluated to enable career development and an effective talent pipeline.
- Identify training needs, in conjunction with Managers, and partner with the People Team to develop appropriate solutions.
- Be confident and experienced in dealing with ER issues
- Collaborate with line managers to ensure compliance across all areas of HR in line with policies in such areas as, performance assessment, disciplinary and performance, addressing and managing any employee relations matters that arise to resolution.
- Support the onboarding process and be able to present at Welcome Wednesday.
- Have experience of HRIS Systems and LMS
- Participate in and lead new HR initiatives & programs for their respective business areas
- Promotion of and utilisation of HR systems and supporting our move to a new system
- Maintain accurate HR records and files in line with requirements.
- At least 2-4 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Degree in HR or other related subject, CIPD qualified desirable.
- Displays a high level of personal resilience and the ability to remain effective in a dynamic working environment.
- High energy individual who enjoys working across multiple locations.
- Enthusiastic and ambitious with a strong work ethic and flexible work attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player with ability to contribute both individually and as part of a team.
- Efficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).