Property ManagerApply now
Responsibilities and Key Performance Activities:
- Review lease agreements.
- Working with commercial landlords to resolve queries and issues
- Regularly inspect properties to identify maintenance/repairs or improvements.
- End of leases including dilapidations
- Be available for emergencies and manage crises such as fires, floods, or security breaches
- Cost effective solutions.
- Address retail tenant concerns, maintenance requests, and resolve queries
- Finance (budgets, insurance, rates etc)
Management of clinic changes:
- Maintaining day-to-day operations of existing retail sites, such as delegating or completing maintenance orders
- Regularly inspect properties to identify maintenance or repair needs.
- Responsible for the reporting of costs, invoices and other ad hoc maintenance/facilities costs associated with their retail sites
- Coordinate repairs and ensure the safety of Patients and the property
- Maintain the health and safety standards and ensure compliance with jurisdictional legislation.
- Maintain and ensure our safety statements are updated and meet jurisdictional legislation.
- Perform ergonomic assessments as required.
Required Experience and Considerations
- Member of a FM professional body
- Technical Background with an understanding of HVAC and Electrical systems within Buildings
- Must be a vehicle owner with a valid driving license.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Have a proven track record looking after multi-site retail/commercial properties.
- Willingness to work under pressure in a dynamic positive environment.
- You will have a proven track record in procurement of services.
- You will have a proven track record in managing and owning invoice/cost reporting.
- You will have a positive attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Working legal knowledge of leases etc.
- Has a high degree of flexibility – this is a national role that requires frequent travel around the island of Ireland.
- Able to work under pressure, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines in a fast-moving business.
- Decision maker with pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- A creative thinker with an outgoing personality that can drive new relationships as well as maintain existing ones.