Retail Marketing ExecutiveApply now
The brand executive will be responsible for developing and distributing all internal below the line marketing. The Brand executive will be a highly skilled copywriter and will play a pivotal role in managing our offline brand and support our B2B and B2C reputation.
Responsibilities and Key Performance Activities:
- Develop and deliver a Marketing and Promotional plan to support the network of retail stores in a timely roadmap to support all marketing campaigns
- Master, manage and develop the brand / product portfolio through brand sales analysis and growth strategies.
- Work with Director of HR department to develop their Employer Brand
- Keep up to date with market trends and new developments utilizing information for business improvement.
- Liaison and co-ordinate marketing campaigns with the internal support teams, e.g., Online Marketing Team, Graphic Design and Support Marketing.
- Liaise with the sales team on new store opening and merchandise requirements.
- Daily response to customer marketing support material requests.
- Research consumer needs, monitor market trends, identify, and propose potential marketing activities to invest in based on findings.
Required Experience and Considerations
- Qualification in Copywriting
- Strong understanding of trade and consumer behavior.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Experience in point of sale, preferably in Retail.
- Creative mindset with the ability to conceptualize and execute engaging brand /marketing campaigns.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suites
- Financial and budget management skills