Senior Financial Accountant (Retail)Apply now
Senior Qualified Accountant
This role will primarily manage all aspects of the day to day financial operations.
At times assistance may be sought for other tasks in the finance function as directed by the Financial Controller or Chief Financial Officer.
This role will have a number direct reports who will assist with all tasks of the role.
- Preparation of management accounts on a monthly basis to Balance Sheet stage
- Reconciliation of bank accounts for multiple entities
- Cash management / monitoring of cash sheet reporting
- Credit Card Terminals income management
- Year end Audit close off / liaison with auditors
- Assistance with budget setting each year
- Reporting of actual versus budget versus last year variance analysis as required
- Fixed Asset Register maintenance and ensuring up to date on a monthly basis including depreciation posting
- Management of intercompany account with other entities
- Coordination of Bi-Monthly Payment file for supplier payments with Accounts Payable team
- Sales Invoices
- External income tracking, monitoring and reconciliations
- Management of VAT return
Key skills required
- ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant
- Confident self-starter with ability to work on own initiative.
- Experience leading and managing a small finance team
- Strong communication skills and ability to build strong relationships across an organization
- Experience working in a complex business environment where there are multiple streams of income.
- Advanced Excel and IT Skills
- Retail experience a plus from an accounting perspective!